People's Town & Country Bank is committed to strengthening Southern Utah communities. As part of People's Intermountain Bank, we donate thousands of hours and tens of thousands of dollars every year to charitable organizations in the communities we serve. These organizations include schools, libraries, sports teams, arts groups, cities and youth organizations.
All parties requesting financial support from the Bank must complete a charitable contribution request form. If the organization meets the requirements below, please complete our form and submit it, along with a copy of your IRS tax letter and 501(c)(3).
- In Utah, a charitable organization is required to be registered with the Utah Division of Consumer Protection before soliciting charitable contributions.
- The organization must be a 501(c)(3) or non-profit organization.
- Requests should be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event to give proper time to evaluate the request.
- Complete proposals will be considered monthly by the charitable contributions committee.
- Incomplete proposals or those with deadlines within 60 days of submission may not be considered.
- Complete proposals include a description of the organization, its mission and major accomplishments, and a list of current board members and key staff.
- Within 60 days following the event, please provide a letter or program showing how funds were used and the benefits the Bank received.
To request charitable contributions for your organization, please submit a charitable contribution application. You may fill out this Printable Application (PDF).