With free online business banking, bank when it's convenient for you using real-time balances and transaction history. Log in 24/7 to keep tabs on your business bank accounts.
Online business banking allows you to:
- Protect against check fraud with Positive Pay
- Conduct ACH and wire transfers*
- Deposit payroll directly into employee accounts
- Protect funds by requiring dual-control for ACH processing, such as transfers, payroll and collections
- Authorize and reconcile check payments electronically
- Grant controlled access of the account to others, such as bookkeepers
- Use Direct Connect to sync your Quickbooks® software directly to your online business banking
PLUS do everything you can do in online personal banking:
- See current account balances
- View transaction history up to 24 months
- Access monthly statements, including images of checks and deposits
- Download account information into third-party accounting software
- Transfer funds and place stop payments†
- Create custom alerts for low balances or other red flags
- Set up automatic payments to pay bills using online bill pay
- Create a customizable dashboard as your home page
- Access accounts using mobile banking apps, including for iPhone® and Android™
Signing up is fast and easy. Just download an application and submit it to a branch or contact our customer care team to enroll in online banking.
Reset your online banking password (PDF)
Online Business Banking User Guide (PDF)
Supported Internet Browsers
* ACH and wire transfer fees apply.
† A fee will apply for each stop payment.
Quickbooks is a registered trademark and/or registered service mark of Intuit, Inc., or one of its subsidiaries, in the United States and other countries.
iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.